For most of these folks, it is the first time grasping the idea of what a shed can do.
Most of the time I am going over the same concepts again and again.
A lot of my customers are on the phone or through Emails.
In the Showroom I can walk over to one of the sheds and demonstrate a concept.
But when I have someone on the phone I am challenged to explain without a photograph or series of photos.
So it is for these people that I want to have these concepts displayed in a convenient location on the internet.
There is a lot of ground to cover and I think this could help out a lot of people who are looking at sheds or garages as a solution to their problems.
When a specific problem arrises I will post an answer here in the blogg and that should help a lot more people than just that one customer.
Some of the topics I will cover in future bloggs:
- Why a shed?
- What are the differences between sheds?
- How are the sheds built?
- What do the builders need at my location?
- How do I prepare my site?
- How big can I go?
- What's the difference between a shed and a garage besides the concrete floor?
- How does the steel beam floor work?
- What are my door options?
- Can I put plumbing and electric in my shed?
- How do I find out what town or county will allow me to build?
- Setbacks and height limits: How far from my house, fence, garage, driveway? How tall can I build?
- Will I need a permit? How do I get a permit? What does not require a permit. How does this effect my property values? My tax assessment?
- What does my warantee do for me?
My manager likes to say we can build anything!
Left to right: 20x20 Garage, Pro Ranch with porch, loafing shed with Tack Room, Garden Ranch, lean-2.